12.9.11

Sisters and Frills on Facebook

Hello everyone! If you noticed, I have not updated my blog for the past two weeks. It is because my sister and I have a new venture- SISTERS AND FRILLS! It's an online store featuring trendy and chic accessories. Please please please visit and like us on Facebook.

Here are a few of the items we have: 

Lexine Collection (P170)





Pennie Collection (P150)




Fenella Collection (P250)


My sister and I are very much excited about this! Contact number is 0917.572.9870. Thank you in advance for your support (and purchases)! :)

9 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

How cute! I'd love to wear them.

www.thegirlieblog.com

PinkOrchids said...

These are gorgeous! xX

Myrted said...

These are fun and cute stuff! :) good luck and they all look lovely. :D
xoxo,
LoveSkinBest

Sweethestia said...

Wow! ang galing galing. I wanna purchase this. Thanks for the review sis.

MariaKristela said...

Thank you so much everyone! :)

www.facebook.com/sistersandfrills

Anonymous said...

wow!! that's pretty ha! galing naman! nice idea!!
i will visit your shop online!

pril said...

lexine.<3

krissy ♥ said...

Congratulations on this new venture! Will visit your site now :)

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

wow this is sooo kyooot!:) love them! great job!