21.10.10

Loving Conti's Even More

Last Tuesday I got the chance to dine at Conti's again. This time I was with my officemates to celebrate our team lead's birthday. Watch out for my separate post about our dinner. :)

Upon entering the restaurant, you will be greeted by these mouth-watering treats. How I wish my fridge will be like these! I'm sure everyday is a SWEET day if that happens. *love*




You will not miss the frozen food corner. These are great for overnight stays or as lunch/dinner for school or office. They are conveniently packed in microwavable containers. I'm drooling over the Callos. I'll try it some other time.


Everybody loves brownies! Sadly, I wasn't in the mood for one that night so I bought a box of Ensaimaditas (8 pcs for P80) instead. They are soft, gently sweetened and melts-in-the-mouth.


My officemate T loves the tuna empanada and chicken empanada. I took this photo before we got our tables and when I passed by the counter before leaving the restaurant, these are all sold out. They're that delicious!


Have you tried any of these from Conti's? Which are your favorites?

15 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhhh cakes! these look SO GOOD...i wish I could try them :(

Pammy said...

I miss Mango Bravo. Not much into cakes and sweets but I like their mango variants. :P

evey ♥ said...

haven! :) Where is Contis located?

Femme Virtue said...

omg! heaven!

Sweet said...

the cake look so delectable...mouth watering goodness...ahhh!!!!

I need a doze of chocolate cake...

this is really a tempting post...and I miss the empanada in Cebu...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Amber said...

mmmm those cakes look delicious

Unknown said...

salivating over it. .YUM!
the fashion suggestion

Anonymous said...

I love Conti's! Their pastries are so delicious! I love their French Apple Pie. <3

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

donnarence said...

i love conti's too

Shop N' Chomp said...

*drools* Those cakes look delish.

ice pandora said...

Where is this place! I love the cakes ^__^

C said...

Ugh those look delicious! Sadly, I've had to cut my calories due to a slight weight gain lol!

MariaKristela said...

Conti's has branches in Greenbelt and in Serendra. :)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Definitely Mango Bravo! Haven't tried empanada though.
xoxo
MrsM

Maudey said...

Hi Maria,

Thanks for dropping by my blog a few days back. Haven't gotten the chance to reply and visit back cause I'm swamped with work. But now I've been backtracking here and I just love reading your posts! :)

I suddenly craved for Conti's because of this. Mango Bravo is my top pick but I love their Viennese Mocha Torte too! For the main dishes, I got to try their Chicken ala Kiev and I loved it since! You made me wanna dash to their GB2 branch to get my fill. Haha.

See you around!
Maudey