22.3.11

I Should Fit in This

I panicked when I saw my Soak Raspberry & Chocolate two-piece in my closet. Why? Because it's already summer and I don't fit into it anymore. I wore it last year during my vacation in Boracay and I suppose that will be it. Huhu.

This pair is just so lovely and all my friends say it is super adorable, with its pink and brown ensemble.
I super love Soak because their swimsuits are so fashionable and very summer-y. The colors are vibrant and young.

How about you, where do you buy your summer outfits? What's your favorite swimsuit brand?

11 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

the pink and brown color combo is so pretty!

CHARRY said...

lovely!

AnNeTtEe said...

that's such a pretty pair! love it!!!

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

gorgeous swimsuit! perfect pick.

Michelle said...

I LOVE the bikini! It's soooo gorgeous! I get mine from adidas or pink belter! LOL

Amber said...

thats a really cute suit

Louise Viray said...

it's so cute!!
I so love it!
are you selling it? hahaha.. I know that I never wore a bikini once. I want to try ahehe...

Cheers, Louise^^~

. said...

really cute bikini ! :)

Ai Ellico Baja said...

Cute! I adore it!

augustalolita said...

indeed its a cute bathing suit!!love the pink and brown together <3

Gessyl said...

Love the color combo! :)

BTW, passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to you, check out my blog. :)