8.11.10

Because I Need Stickers for My Planner..

November 3 marked the start of Starbucks Christmas- the time of the year when coffee lovers collect stickers  to avail of the Starbucks Planner. I am one of the many who visited Starbucks that day to see how the planner looks like and to officially start my 'battle' for the planner. Fortunately the first 150 customers of each branch automatically get one sticker on the promo card. Lucky me!

Last Saturday my sister L and I bought a pair of Adidas shoes for our younger brother B. After strolling around the mall we went to Starbucks for snacks. I was giddy because I knew I would be getting three stickers on my card. The catch is I would have to pay for our drinks. Oh well, that was fair enough since I wanted to redeem my planner as soon as possible.

My sister doesn't like coffee-based drinks because she palpitates so I got her a Chocolate Cream Chip Frappuccino. B had Java Chip Frappuccino. My favorite is Praline Mocha Frappuccino. It's my favorite among the Holiday Featured Beverages. I had the Toffee Nut on the first day. I don't want to order the Peppermint Mocha anymore.  I tried it last year and it was like drinking Mentos shake. (Sorry for the comparison!)



I was surprised to see that my favorite Hungarian Sausage sandwich is now P105. It was just P95 the last time I had it. Anyhow, L and B loved it to pieces too.


B asked me to buy this Glazed Doughnut (P40) for him. I suggested to get the Chocolate-Dipped Doughnut instead but he said he likes the simpler one. (Ok, I won't argue.) I didn't taste it because it looks too plain. B said it's soft and tastes really good with coffee.


I ordered Cookie Dough Cheescake (P110/slice) when I got my promo card. This is my second serving in a week. I like it because it's so soft and creamy. It has the right sweetness and it tastes like homemade cakes. This is one the new pastries that Starbucks released for the holiday season. Looking equally decadent is Almond Roca Cheescake which I'll try on my next visit. I'll make a review about it too.



I already have eight stickers on my card. Nine more stickers to go! I hope to complete this soon.



Do you look forward to the Starbucks Planner 2011? Are you also collecting stickers? How is it so far?

8 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

ahh! yummyyyyy!!!

donnarence said...

yum!!!i will try that cookie dough cheesecake it looks so tempting

Louise Viray said...

Starbucks coffee!! Err! >.<
I never tried one in my whole life but I know they taste real good.
If only it doesn't seem weird to lick pictures. ;p

kidding. :D

Cheers, Louise^^~

Kaye said...

I am not into Starbucks nor the planner. Their signature hot choco was good though. Haven't tasted their pastries.

We went to Starbucks a while ago. Since three of us are not looking forward for the planner, my friend instantly got 4 stickers! I think that is a good strategy to get that planner faster.

Kristie said...

Wow I didn't even know they have Praline Mocha Frappuccino on the menu. Must try it out next time. Looks delicious!

Timeless Confection said...

Hi Maria!You make want to dash to the nearest Starbucks! I love your photos and writing style. They're so yummy, I can almost taste them!

MariaKristela said...

Thank you so much for leaving comments! :)

There are some who don't want to participate in the promo and how I wish I can ask for their stickers instead. Haha!

Unknown said...

mmmhh hungry!
my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you follow me! I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss ^^