25.5.11

Silver Belle

I turned 25 last Monday and couldn't be happier! I spent my special day in Pampanga with my family and my J. I didn't have a grand party but instead had simple but memorable lunch or dinner with the most important persons in my life. (I will make separate posts about this.)


I wish for good health and more blessings for my family (my parents, my siblings and my Inang), wisdom and strength to face everyday's challenges and more more more love and peace of mind.

I hope to travel more, spend more time with my family and my J and also advance in my chosen career.

Above all, thank you Papa God for everything! Thank you for all the love that I receive. Give me the strength to give it all back to You and to others as well. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ay dapat pala dito ako nag happy bday haha!

fashioneggpplant said...

happy birthday dear! :)

ps. Having a Satchel Clutch etc giveaway, you might want to check it out.

Kristie said...

Happy 25th birthday! Hope you had a blast.

WICKERMOSS said...

belated! i folllowed u btw:0)

kulasa din ako hahah yay!

wickermoss.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Belated happy birthday!!

NANCYXO said...

happy birthday! the cake looks so great =]


nancyxo.blogspot.com

MariaKristela said...

Thank you very much for all your birthday greetings and wishes! :)