18.6.10

Great Taste and Good Health with Every Sip

On one of my recent visits to Starbucks I decided not to order the usual mocha frappucino. I got myself a Venti Raspberry and Black Currant Frappucino Blended Juice Drink.



This beverage is a blend of raspberry and red and black currant juice with minty Tazo Zen tea. It comes in three sizes- Tall (P125), Grande (P135) and Venti (P150).
 
The subtly sweet flavor of raspberry and the distinctly sharp tang of currant were perfectly balanced in the drink. The blend was smooth and refreshing until the last sip.

A healthy alternative to coffee, this beverage is rich in anti-oxidants, fiber and Vitamin C. It can help strenghten the immune system and improve digestive health.


I am impressed that Starbucks not only caters to coffee lovers but also responds to consumers’ demand for healthier beverage. I am quite excited to try the other cool tea drinks on the menu- Mango Passion Fruit, Lemon Green Tea and Lemon Hisbiscus. I’m sure I will love them too!

No comments: