29.7.10

Get on Board and Sail Away

When my eyes laid upon this Mango sailor-style top, I instantly fell in love with it. The crisp clean contrast of white and navy stripes is so classic. I tried on a Eur S and it was a perfectly relaxed fit. It is light-weight, cool and comfy.


The effortlessly chic pocket adorned with two navy buttons spells ‘nautical charm’.


Originally priced at P845 this tee was on sale at P695. What a steal!



I am planning to pair it with dark denim shorts and my favorite ballet flats during my casual days. I am confident it will also be perfect with skinny jeans and a solid blazer or cardigan or with buttoned wide-leg pants. Versatile and timeless- a breezy look all year round!

2 comments:

miemiemie said...

i like it! no wait, i love it :) i love anything with stripes!

MariaKristela said...

Hello Miemiemie! I love anything with stripes too! Lately I have been buying clothes with stripes. :)