27.8.10

I Smell Delicious!

My shower time has become more pleasurable (and longer) since the day I started using GrapeBella moisturizing cream. I truly adore the sweet and yummy grape fragrance. The scent lingers on my skin and on my bed sheets! The rich lather gently cleanses my skin and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. What I also love about this product is that it is non-drying. My skin is smooth and moisturized after use. Sometimes, I do not apply lotion anymore but my skin stays soft all day.


Exclusively available at Watsons and Beauty by SM, the GrapeBella product range also includes exfoliating body polish, revitalizing shower gel, softening body lotion, nourishing hand and nails cream and lip treatment balm. These products contain natural grape extracts which are rich in antioxidants.

My sister and I hoarded four 500-ml pump bottles of the moisturizing cream since the price was slashed from P259 to P181 each. Well, that’s until August 25 only based on the shelf tag. I wish the price remains at least below P200!

Every time I come home from work I look forward to my shower before going to bed. No matter how sleepy I am in the morning and how exhausted I get after a day’s office work, the scent of my GrapeBella shower cream wakes me up instantly.

How about you? Have you tried any of the GrapeBella products? Let me know!

No comments: