29.9.10

Drowning in Chocolate



Warning: This post will make you salivate. =D

Ultimate indulgence- a literally sweet night at Maitre Chocolatier
The first time I went to this boutique cafe, I swore I would  come back. And I did!



Upon entering, this mannequin dressed in a very chic gown made of Ferrero wrappers will greet you.


This wall is perfect as a backdrop for some picture-taking.


Gelato! I really really want to try these 
but my mouth was already numb from the sweetness of the cakes we ordered. 
Wait until my next visit!




They make lovely chocolate arrangements. If I had one, I think I'll be happier to just stare at it than eat it.




Oooohhhh lots of chocolates!



Our complimentary treat- yummy caramel candies!


 This is the café’s best-seller and my all-time favorite- Golden Euphoria (P250/slice). 
Ferrero Hazelnut Crunch Cake. 
Tempting chocolate hazelnut mousse on a velvety chocolate sponge cake 
topped with the enchanting Ferrero Hazelnut.



Sweet Revenge (P250/slice). Lindt Molten Lava Cake.
 Dark chocolate molten lave cake made from Europe’s finest Lindt Excellence Dark 70% 
filled with sweet and vengefully spicy chocolate lava served with vanilla ice cream.



Immortal Desire (P235). Ferrero Nutella Hazelnut Waffles. 
Tempting chocolate and vanilla waffles filled with deliciously rice Nutella Hazelnut Spread 
and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.




Bailey’s Chocolate Vodka Martini (P130)- the dark chocolate at the bottom is pure heaven!


 The cakes are moist, rich in chocolate flavor and have a perfect texture. 
Made with unique twists, these cakes truly have the power to arouse curiosity and excite the taste buds.

 Sure our dessert night was a sugar overdose but the experience was truly fork-licking 
and ooooohhhh-and--aaaaahhh-inducing.

*** Maitre Chocolatier Boutique and Cafe
Unit 2A, No. 28 Jupiter St. corner Astra St., 
Bel-Air, Makati City
(Right beside Whistlestop and Starbucks)
(02) 897.85.59 and (02) 896.25.29

25 comments:

Traveliztera said...

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i <3 chocolates!!! can i just FAVE this post!? :D haha! i love it!

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This post really made me salivate...Just love chocolates...Muah for this post sweetie!!

Femme Virtue said...

whoah! molten lava cake! gimme gimme!

Christy said...

Oh this is DA NOMZ!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

OMG! You are making me want cake!

MissEmy said...

That shop looks absolutely charming and delicious ! <3 <3 <3

Melai said...

Wow ang sarap :) I'm drooling! :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

evey ♥ said...

omg, love em!! :) wish i could visit the place.. *drools*

Nadine Natalin said...

makes me hungry :|

♥ mae ♥ said...

aww grabe ang sarap naman!!!

Nimmy said...

wow!!!! kakagutom!!!

Karla said...

Looking at those chocolates makes me so hungry! :D There are so many to choose from.I'd like to try the Ferrero Hazelnut Crunch Cake. ^_^

Kristie said...

I think my keyboard is filled with drool now. Everything look sooo good!

Amber said...

Oh my that looks insanely good

My-My said...

Oh my! I would love some gelato right now! So YUMMY looking!

Elisa said...

OMG! I am a BIG CHOCOLATE FANATIC!!! Everything looks delicious and I want to eat it all!!! I'm so jealous! I don't think I have seen anything like that around where I live!! Great Post of Pure Yumminess!!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Yum...I wouldn't mind being drowned in chocolate!

Unknown said...

i want some chocolate now xxxx

Merlyn Macella Widjaja said...

waaa..
the chocolates look delicious

http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

C said...

Dude! Ferrero roche FTW! :)

Supergirl said...

Wowww...
Amazing:)

K A T H L E E N said...

mmm i love chocolate! come follow and vote xo

kristieinbc said...

Beautiful pictures! Now I think I need to go buy some chocolate.....

Jade Purple Brown said...

i have a serious craving for chocolate now, great post!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Ai Ellico Baja said...

That dress on that mannequin is stunning!