14.9.10

Sweet Smell of Milk

My Mama, Ate and I shopped for these A Bonne products on our Marquee mall visit last weekend. 


I swear by A Bonne Hair Spa; it's absolutely effective in conditioning my hair. I have been using it for five years already. I really love how it makes my hair soft and smooth after use. I bought the 500-gram for P179.75. I use it as my daily conditioner. My hair smells so good all day long.


Mama bought the Spa Milk Salt after seeing Ate and I use it regularly. She said she needed to relieve her skin from dryness due to laundry detergent.


At least twice a week I use this milk salt along with Johnson's milk bath. Just imagine how good the scent is! It really scrapes off dry skin and leaves it baby smooth. Two bottles cost only P119.50 and there's a free 70-gram pack with every purchase.

Since Mama's favorite lotion is not available in the department store, she decided to buy the A Bonne whitening lotion. It's P79.75 only and there's another freebie with it.


I haven't really used this so I can't attest if it's good enough. I remember I just asked Ate for a small amount when I ran out of lotion. It's lightweight and smells good too.

Have you tried any A Bonne product? How did you find them?

20 comments:

Melai said...

Hi Maria! Thanks for dropping by my blog and for leaving me a comment! I appreciate it :) Following you now :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Nimmy said...

Spa Milk Salt! love the smell of it. gumagamit ako nyan before. makabili nga one of these days.

Shop N' Chomp said...

I don't think we have this brand here but anything with milk is great! =D

Liang said...

Looks like an interesting product! I don't think we have that in the states though, unfortunately :(

Tina Dang said...

The packaging is so cute & I bet it smells really good hehe! : )

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I've never heard of this! It looks yummy enough to eat!

~*NeNe*~ said...

arw even the package looks very cute <3
it must smell great hehe :D <3
thank you for your lovely comment btw ^^/
i´m happy that you like my blog design <3 it makes me so happy ^^/
and thank you for being my follower <3
take care! <3
*kisses*

Arini Desianti Parawi said...

the packaging look so cute.. never try this before..
but i love the milk product for my hair treatment :))

tks for leave comment..i'm following u now.

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

in Love&Ligh
Queen D

MariaKristela said...

Hello everyone! Try A Bonne and you'll surely love the products. These are available at Watson's beauty stores. :)

Unknown said...

oooohhh these products sounds really good and i love their packaging!

Whitepiano555 said...

WOW!! amazing those are from Thailand. I can read thai on the back of the bottle. Do you live in Thailand? thanks for visiting my blog anyway :))

mera said...

I'm an avid user of this product too.. i love the scent of my skin after using this :)

i'll follow you.. hope you follow back too :)

http://amerahassana.blogspot.com/

oOchaOo said...

i love abonne! it smells so yummy, im always tempted to taste it haha :)

Jasmine said...

lol this is so cute , but we don't have this product here in Malaysia yet

MariaKristela said...

Hello all! A Bonne makes my shower more enjoyable. Hope you can try it as well. :)

Toni Tralala said...

I used to apply the milk salt every single day. It sucks that they don't have it in the States. I'm hoping that my mom will ship me some because it works for me.

I used that product to exfoliate everyday and I saw the difference. :)

MariaKristela said...

Hello Toni Tralala! Yes I saw the difference too after using A Bonne for a couple of weeks. Softer and smoother skin! :)

Dani said...

Im a fan of ABonne Spa Salt. I always enjoy using it and loves the after-bath feel of softer skin. Makes me want to try the conditioner too :)

MariaKristela said...

msDani, I'm glad you also love A Bonne! Good choice! :)

Nadine Natalin said...

Big fan of A Bonne lotion :)