13.9.10

Love to Lather

During our stay in Milflores de Boracay we had complimentary soaps and shampoo bar on our washroom. Mind you these are not the usual small hotel soaps.

Don’t you just love the artsy packaging?



The shampoo bar lathers nicely but leaves my hair quite dry so I really need to follow up with a conditioner. The peppermint soap is so cool on the skin. You’ll surely step out of the shower feeling really clean and fresh.

You can buy these soaps at the hotel’s boutique or order them online .

8 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

They have cute packaging too.

MariaKristela said...

Yup so cute! I don't want to throw away the boxes. :)

Dianne Gutierrez said...

Their packaging's so cute! Must drop by Milflores when we go to Bora (Sometime soon, I hope. LOL).

MariaKristela said...

Yupyup! I'm sure you will not regret it. :)

TK said...

Hey! =) Thanks for following!!
I followed you as well =) Lovely site!!

MariaKristela said...

Hello MissPukku! Thank you so much! :)

l-article said...

Yummy~ I love trying new soaps! As long as I don't get an allergic reaction lol
Thanks for following!! I followed back~ :3 It's nice to meet you~

MariaKristela said...

Thank you so much l-article! These soaps contain natural extracts so they are gentle to the skin. :)