13.9.10

Welcome Back, UP!

The 2010 UAAP Cheerdance Competition concluded yesterday as the University of the Philippines Pep Squad bagged the first spot with a cumulative score of 440.9 points (88.18%). The Hala Bira Fiesta theme won the UP Pep Squad its sixth title in the annual competition.

2009 champion the FEU Cheering Squad (Japanese Samurai theme) came in second with a score of 421.4 points (84.28%) and the UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe (White Tiger theme) was third with a score of 407.5 points (81.50%).

Other participants ranked in this order: Ateneo Blue Babble Battalion, De La Salle Animo Squad, University of the East Pep Squad, National University Pep Squad and Adamson University Pep Squad.



 Video clip by MartinKNPB from Youtube

Congratulations to all the winners! The UAAP CDC championship trophy is back to its righful place.

5 comments:

Traveliztera said...

Awww congratulations to UP!!! :D

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Thanks Maria, thanks for your comment...I hope we'll always visit blogs of each other...of course I'm going to follow you.

MariaKristela said...

Thank you very much! :)

Dianne Gutierrez said...

I'm so proud of UP! Whatta come back! Hehe. Ü

My hubby loved FEU's routine though. And I gotta admit, I wouldn't have complained if they became champions again because they were equally amazing. :)

MariaKristela said...

I totally agree! FEU did a great job too. I'd be happy too if they won. Maybe what made UP win is the clean execution. :)