27.9.10

Fabulous Floral

I finally completed the outfit that I want. Yay! The floral polo top is from Tomato and it costs P550. The moment I saw it on the rack, I fell in love with it and I was 100% sure I would buy it. Floral prints look fresh and young and never go out of style.


The fabric is lightweight and comfortable. I adore the lovely prints!


I bought the denim shorts for P595 from Forever21 when it opened in the Philippines. Yes, the price is a little steep but I tell you, the material is superb and the fit is perfect through the hip and legs. The weaved belt is from Landmark and I got it for P179. This belt is so convenient because I can adjust it for a perfect fit any time. No need to punch additional holes!


What do you think of this outfit? Any comments or suggestions?

10 comments:

m0chiii said...

I love the floral design and the weaved belt! The outfit looks great! I've always wanted to go to PI! My Hubby's family is from Las Pinas.. And I've got many friends from there.. They say shopping is great cuz it's soo cheap! I want to visit one day!

Nadine Natalin said...

Havent been to F21 :| the short is love

Femme Virtue said...

the print is awesome!

Anonymous said...

That shorts is a cutie and i have that same belt as yours. Hehe. That top is worth keeping, so pretty! :)

Eunice said...

I love that belt also that floral top. :)
Match it with an oxfords - it will be fabulous.

legallypinayeunice.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

It's a cute shirt. Kind of vintage looking. Great pair with the shorts!

MariaKristela said...

Weeee! Thank you so much all! I'm glad I bought these clothes. :)

Amber said...

I really like the outfit, it looks comfy but still cool. Kinda of urban cowboy

Aizel Macaldo said...

love the outfit.. =D and I agree with you that floral prints never go out of style. =)

Ai Ellico Baja said...

i really love the outfit! but the top is the best 8D