20.9.10

Going Giddy

I find this song really really cute.


Entitled Teenage Dream from the album of the same title released in August 2010, this song is about a woman who is deeply in love and it makes her feel like a teenager again. Sang by the charming and soon-to-be-wed Katy Perry, the song has an upbeat and feel-good tune. The lyrics are simple but sweet.

I love the video because it accents a sophisticated vintage look and fresh summer feel. It features the carefree vibes of the California surf coast lifestyle. Every thing is all about fun- beach, friends, BMW 1600 convertible, dance party. 

Drool over the dashing Joss Kloss. He's so damn hot!

How do you find this song? Let me know!

14 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

i love this song! every girl's anthem!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I love anything Katy Perry does. My new fave song is California Gurls.

Eunice said...

I love that song too!
Hey I'm selling my shoes for a very cheap price, check it here.
http://legallypinayeunice.blogspot.com/2010/09/want-them-you-can-have-it.html

Nimmy said...

my perk me up song! hihi. can't stop myself from dancing every time i hear this song :)

Mia Dela Cruz-Soriano said...

hi maria! i just learned about this song when heart evangelista mentioned it on TV yesterday. so now i understand what she meant. obviously, kinikilig siya by her new suitor, that matsunaga guy. he's cute, in all fairness!

hey, thanks for dropping by my blog & commenting. following you too! more power to us! :)

Unknown said...

Love this song too!

MariaKristela said...

Hello Mama Mia! Heart really said that? Haha! She's absolutely in love! =D Well they look good together. Lovely pair. :)

evey ♥ said...

i heard the song a couple of times and its not bad although am not a fanatic of hers, Her song California Girls is cool along with this song..:)

△▾christine▴▽ said...

i love this song!

marionachic said...

fantastic song!!!

Raeny said...

I love love love Katy Perry and this song most especially! :)

C said...

I love this song! I jam out to it in my car alllll the time lol!

Dee O. said...

I really do love this song! I was surprised because I haven't been the biggest fan of Katy Perry's music in the past, but this song just perfectly captured the way it feels to be young and in love :) What's not to like!!

feel free to check out my blog:
www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

MariaKristela said...

Hello all! Thanks for dropping by! I just heard this song on my way to work and it puts me on the mood. Stay happy! :)