1.9.10

Nestle Turns Jellicious

I love Nestle Fruit Selection yogurt! I make it a point to include a cup or two on my weekly supermarket trip. Sometimes when I have cravings I buy the pint. I put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes and after which I enjoy (and finish) it in one sitting.

It’s my comfort food during my stressful days and it saves me from munching on junk food and chips. The strawberry flavor is first on my list. It’s smooth and creamy and I love getting those yummy strawberry bits in my mouth.

Now there’s a new addition to the line- Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly! I grabbed each of the two flavors, Strawberry (Thank God!) and Buco Pandan. A cup costs P20 in Rustan’s.



It’s jelly on top and yogurt at the bottom.


This is how the strawberry flavor looks like when you take off the lid. The jelly looks exciting to eat!



The jelly is soft yet firm and has the right sweetness.


I wonder if this comes in a pint as well. If yes, I will really purchase soon.

Have you tried Nestle Fruit Selection yogurt + jelly? Did you like it?

3 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Some of the blogger, me included are having a contest about this product visit my site for info thanks!
Oh and thanks for visiting my blog
xoxo
MrsM

evey ♥ said...

I love the pandan jelly flavor! :) am not a yogurt person, but being a curious shopper, i got to take the chance to taste this! And result? .. totally like it! Am glad they made an alternative on the usual yogurt. :) This is more fun..

btw, thanks for following. following you as well!

take care and nice meeting you!

MariaKristela said...

Hello Evey! I'm glad you like the new Nestle yogurt with jelly. I love both flavors! Enjoy your yogurt! :)